25. juli 2010

I've got Karen Millen and Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro!

Last week, in Stockholm, I bought this fantastic Karen Millen jumpsuit. I absolutely love it!

I have now had Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro for a week, and I don't regret that I bought it. The size is perfekt, the screen is so good and clear that it doesn't feel too small. The keyboard was basicly the reason that I chose it. Touch is wonderful, but is really a pain to write with. I almost never use the touch-keyboard (which of course is an alternative). Unfortunatly I am not too impressed with Android. There is a lot of pre-installed apps, and I cannot delete them the regular way (Android don't want me to have that access). I installed the terminal emulator in Android marked, but I don't get root access without doing some tricks. I haven't tried yet, but I think it will be necessary. Let's hope I never have to send the phone in for service!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar